Pages

October 30, 2011

How To Cheat At Online Courses

I am studying IT at the University of Tartu, where a lot of materials and tests are online. We have a moodle.ut.ee system for organizing all these online stuff and as I founded yesterday it is not very suitable for IT students.

Another day I had to do some crosswords and when I saw them I was really interested how they were made.


So I looked into the source code of the page (I am usually looking into that if the web page structure is interesting for me). The crossword is made in JavaScript and I was really surprised when I saw all the correct answers there:


L = new Array();
L[0] = new Array('','G','','','','','','','','','','','','P','','','','','','');
L[1] = new Array('A','R','E','A','A','L','I','L','I','N','G','V','I','S','T','I','K','A','','');
L[2] = new Array('','E','','','','','','','','','','','','\u00DC','','','','','','');
L[3] = new Array('','E','','','','','','','','','','','','H','\u00C4','G','U','S','A','D');
L[4] = new Array('','N','','','','','','','','','','','','H','','','','','','');
L[5] = new Array('','B','','','','','','','','','','','','O','','','','','','');
L[6] = new Array('','E','','','U','N','I','V','E','R','S','A','A','L','I','D','','','','');
L[7] = new Array('','R','','','','','','','','','','','','I','','','','','','');
L[8] = new Array('','G','','','','','S','\u00DC','N','K','R','O','O','N','I','A','','','','');
L[9] = new Array('','','','','','','','','','','','','','G','','','','','','');
L[10] = new Array('','','','','','','','','','','','','','V','','','','','','');
L[11] = new Array('','','','','','D','I','A','K','R','O','O','N','I','A','','','','','');
L[12] = new Array('','','','','','','K','','','','','','','S','','','','','','');
L[13] = new Array('','','','','','','O','','','','','','','T','','','','','','');
L[14] = new Array('','','','','','L','O','G','O','P','E','E','D','I','A','','','','','');
L[15] = new Array('','','','','','','N','','','','','','','K','','','','','','');
L[16] = new Array('','','','','','','','','','','','','','A','','','','','','');


In fairness I should say that this crossword is made using quite famous test systems Hot Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment